Fairytale Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner.

theinfamous
    theinfamous

Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner. Empty Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner.

Post  theinfamous Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Hello gamers,

as you noticed many of the active people on the forum have nice photo's in their signature and under their names (profile picture).

If you have any requests, like: "can you make me one of those".
    post them here Smile and you might be helped.

if you do: use this form so it's not all messy.

What do I want? =
    How do I want it to look? =
    If you want text in it, what text, what color and how should it look? =
    The picture(s) you want in it: copy the link to it, and click the fourth picture FROM the right, which says Image. Paste the link in it and click OK... it should now show your picture. :

Any other details not mentioned above:

--Inf
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner. Empty Re: Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner.

Post  theinfamous Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm

nevermore wrote:Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed For me P0rn PiCTURES please a hot woman with on her Body Nevermore writed naket (A) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

u serious? deleted post btw x]

if you are... just... LOL x]
    nevermore
    nevermore

Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner. Empty Re: Personal Profile Picture or a signature banner.

Post  nevermore Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 am

Why would i not be seriouS= first i Saw it as a joke but now i realy wand 1 o0
    LittleGirl
    LittleGirl
    Admin

Post  LittleGirl Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm

lol ~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:37 am