Fairytale Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
nevermore
theinfamous
6 posters

List of current Administrators // Owners *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously*

theinfamous
    theinfamous

List of current Administrators // Owners   *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously* Empty List of current Administrators // Owners *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously*

Post  theinfamous Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:44 am

Hello community,
    Here is a list of all the current admins, and also the two owners Smile.
    At the moment, there are two lists: one for Knight Online and one for Counter-Strike:Source.
    There might come more if there will be more servers

Information on the lists: The forum names of the admins and the in-game names.
    If you wish to contact one of the admins, when you click the forum name you go to the admin's profile, when you click the -PM- you directly get to a page where you can send the person a private message.

Owners

Knight Online admin list

• -<|Waiting for someone to be accepted|>-

Counter-Strike: Source admin list

• Forum Name: pastniet -- In-Game Nick: Pªs†N!e† -- -PM-
    • Forum Name: J03P -- In-Game Nick: J03P -- -PM-
    • Forum Name: xterminator -- In-Game Nick: xterminator -- -PM-
    • Forum Name: RevelationZ -- In-Game Nick: RevelationZ -- -PM-
    • -<|Waiting for others to be accepted|>-

This information is also to be found under the groups section of the forum. only a bit difficult to find if, which makes this list useful.

If there are any links not working, feel free to reply or send me a PM Very Happy
    here is a link to pm me: -PM-

Last edited by theinfamous on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : added Moderator.)
    nevermore
    nevermore

List of current Administrators // Owners   *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously* Empty Re: List of current Administrators // Owners *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously*

Post  nevermore Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:49 pm

theinfamous wrote:Hello community,
    At the moment, there are two lists: one for Knight Online and one for Counter-Strike:Source.

If you wish to contact one of the admins, when you click the forum name you go to the admin's profile, when you click the -PM- you directly get to a page where you can send the person a private message.

Owners

Knight Online admin list

• Forum Name: nevermore -- In-Game Nick: NEVERMOREEE -- -PM-

This information is also to be found under the groups section of the forum. only a bit difficult to find if, which makes this list useful.

Deborah or Nigel, if you have the time, sticky this please. I personally think it's quite nice to have a list of current admins pig
    will remove this when stickied

If there are any links not working, feel free to reply or send me a PM Very Happy
    last update: 06 / 01 / 2011 22:47

Very nice Nice job:)
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

List of current Administrators // Owners   *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously* Empty Re: List of current Administrators // Owners *Links to PM and profile included - Updated continuously*

Post  theinfamous Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:35 pm

nevermore wrote:Very nice Nice job:)

thank you Very Happy

I didn't have anything better to do so... Razz

and I'm so stupid... i wrote the entire code by hand (did it in clipboard so i could save it from time to time...) Sad
    Hao
    Hao
    Admin

Post  Hao Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Verry nice man,
    and verry usefull ^^
    thanks for this.

Hao
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

Post  theinfamous Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Hao wrote:Verry nice man,
    and verry usefull ^^
    thanks for this.

Hao

thanks Very Happy and no problem cat
    xterminator
    xterminator

Post  xterminator Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 pm

theinfamous wrote:Hello community,

Owners

Knight Online admin list

• Forum Name: nevermore -- In-Game Nick: NEVERMOREEE -- -PM-

last update: 06 / 01 / 2011 22:47

Nice job
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

Post  theinfamous Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

edited Moderator group into it Razz

thanks for all the positive's on this.

LittleGirl
    LittleGirl
    Admin

Post  LittleGirl Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Nice =)
    Hao
    Hao
    Admin

Post  Hao Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 am

needs a update infamous Embarassed
    i deleted life and nevermore from the list as of nevermore got banned from this server
    and life is never online.
    add the new css admin's pls cheers

Hao
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

Post  theinfamous Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Hao wrote:needs a update infamous Embarassed
    i deleted life and nevermore from the list as of nevermore got banned from this server
    and life is never online.
    add the new css admin's pls cheers

Hao

oki Smile why did nevermore get banned? :O

//edited
    thenub
    thenub

Post  thenub Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:37 am

Good job it's allot easyer for me who is admin and who is not

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:28 am