Fairytale Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

hehe i guess i owe you an apology :]

Poll

forgive me? :D

[ 4 ]
    hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_lcap80%hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_lcap0%hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_lcap0%hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_lcap20%hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] Empty hehe i guess i owe you an apology :]

Post  theinfamous Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Hey guys,

I guess i owe you an apology.
    I have indeed been aimbotting on the CS:S surf server.

however, not truly on purpose, i just forgot to restart CS:S a few times bounce
    it is allowed on some servers so when i play there i usually play it with smooth so i have to aim at the head, but ofcourse with lagg most of the times you miss anyway... with it you will actually hit so you dont need to worry 'bout lagg
    x]

but i should have noticed so i should apologize,
    and also apologize for denying it scratch

so ya... sorry guys Very Happy
    vote if you forgive me Razz
    and if you dont x]

greetings
    nevermore
    nevermore

hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] Empty Re: hehe i guess i owe you an apology :]

Post  nevermore Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 pm

YES
    LittleGirl
    LittleGirl
    Admin

hehe i guess i owe you an apology :] Empty Re: hehe i guess i owe you an apology :]

Post  LittleGirl Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Everyone makes mistakes, so we have forgiven you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:51 am