Fairytale Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another server for the CS:S game, gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D

Poll

whatchawant!

[ 2 ]
    Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_lcap50%Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_lcap25%Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_lcap25%Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_lcap0%Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D Empty Another server for the CS:S game, gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D

Post  theinfamous Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 am

heya,

I just had the idea that, as the KO-project is a bit on the side...
    we might as well run another server on Counter-Strike: Source Smile

Scoutsknivez RPG - they always run fine when you have the correct gravity, settings etc.
    or a Gungame server
    or a MiniGames server

let me hear what you guys think, and what the team thinks Wink

*its a poll, so vote plox ;D*
    theinfamous
    theinfamous

Another server for the CS:S game,  gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D Empty Re: Another server for the CS:S game, gungame or scoutzknives perhaps? ;D

Post  theinfamous Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

at this moment we have:

2 votes for ScoutzKnivez RPG
    1 for both gungame and minigame
    0 for no server Smile

so.... if you guys want to consider Razz i'm just sayan.
    no pushin'

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 am